Now you’ve made your appointment, what happens next?
– You will receive a confirmation email with your appointment date, time and staff name. IF YOU HAVE NOT received an email your appointment is NOT set. So please sign in and schedule your appointment again. OR send us an email.
– You will then receive another email with directions and “How to Prepare” for your appointment.
– DO NOT USE ANY OIL based removers, olive oil, coconut oil, vaseline or cold cream on your eye lash area at least ONE WEEK prior to your appointment. It will prevent the gels from penetrating the hair folicle and achieving a nice lash lift.
– If you have started your period that can effect how the lash lift takes. Sometimes your eyelashes will be a little more stubborn to hold the curl. We can still do the lash perm but it may not be the strongest lash curl.
– On the day of your appointment we have free customer parking. In the Long’s Drugs and Times Supermarket 2 story lot. Park nearest American Savings Bank.
– We are on the 3rd floor, above the banks and Cookie Corner side of the building. Look for our BLACK door.
– There is no receptionist or land line in the Studio. So if you are late or lost shoot a text and we will try to respond to it faster.
– We will have you fill in a card with brief info.
– We usually ask if we can take before and after pictures.
– We will determine the best rod shape to achieve the look you want based on your length of lashes and eyelid type. We have over 7 different styles and 5 to 8 sizes in those styles, to accomodate any length of lashes.
– During the process you are lying down with your eyes closed. For those with back issues we do have a reclining chairs. Just let us know in advance.
– Once we are all done we coat the lashes with a Japanese Lash Conditioner. Which is available for purchase at $26. We also now have a conditioner/primer mascara that has UV protection, lengthening fibers and is black in color for $28. I recommend using something to keep your lashes protected and healthy. You can use it alone or under your mascara.
– Please give the rest of the day to let lashes dry and set.
– It’s ok to wash your face before bed. Gently rinse your lashes and lids using your finger tips.
– Next morning you can use mascara and other eye makeup.
– STAY AWAY from WATERPROOF mascaras, oil based cleansers and make up removers. Read the ingredients on the label if you are not sure.
– Curled lashes last 6-8 weeks or more depending on the length and growth cycle of your lashes. You’ll know it’s time to lift lashes again when you see the new straight eyelashes growing in between the curled ones.